The pink bow is a symbol of hope and strength and a visual reminder to schedule yearly mammograms and reinforce the message that early detection saves lives.
Provide pink bows to breast cancer patients, fighters, survivors, and MBC (metastatic breast cancer) thrivers.
- Support breast cancer patients currently undergoing treatment or recently completed treatment locally and nationally.
- Spread the pink bow message of hope and strength.
- Surprise local support groups with pink bows and messages of hope.
How to get involved
- An individual, neighborhood, company, or community can Donate-A-Bow to a friend, family member, loved one, or even a stranger.
- Partner with local health care systems to cover the cost of pink bows to be distributed.
- Community opportunity to deliver pink bows and message cards to local support groups.