The Pink Bow Campaign is moving and shaking TODAY and my kids are officially back to school. I can now remove the title of “Julie the Cruise Director.” It’s been bittersweet to have my not so little babies going back to school today. I am so happy for them to have some semblance of normalcy and get into a routine, but after being home for what seemed like forever – this house is WAY too quiet. I hope all of the kids and parents and teachers have a safe and happy year of school! We are almost into September and that means we are getting closer to breast cancer awareness month.
we have 21 neighborhoods supporting the Pink Bow Campaign!
- Almond Glen – Indian Land, SC
- Ballantyne Country Club – Charlotte, NC
- Bridgehampton – Charlotte, NC
- Carolina Reserve – Indian Land, SC
- Carrington – Charlotte, NC
- Deerfield Creek – Matthews, NC
- Firethorne Country Club – Waxhaw, NC
- Harkey Creek – Monroe, NC
- Hunter Oaks – Waxhaw, NC
- Kensington – Charlotte, NC
- Longview Country Club – Waxhaw, NC
- Providence Downs South – Waxhaw, NC
- Providence Pointe – Charlotte, NC
- Rea Woods – Charlotte, NC
- Reavencrest, Charlotte – NC
- Rolling Hills Country Club – Monroe, NC
- Shelley Woods – Waxhaw, NC
- Somerset – Waxhaw, NC
- Sun City – Fort Mill, SC
- Thornhill – Charlotte, NC
- Trinity Ridge – Fort Mill, SC
Thank you to all of our neighborhood leaders for spreading awareness and supporting the campaign. We couldn’t do this without all of your dedication and efforts! If you don’t see your neighborhood on this list, Let’s do something about it – Email me and start your own campaign.